I. Reference Officer
1. More than 3 years of work experience, technical secondary school education or above, gender requirements: male
1. Skilled in the operation of CAD software;
2. Responsible for the specific collection, arrangement, filing, sending, borrowing and transfer of Party A's data and supervision technical archives;
3. Responsible for sending and receiving documents in the office, including forwarding of related documents, review of project drawings and statistics on their completion;
4. Responsible for collecting and statistics of completed project completion data;
5. Responsible for collating the minutes of the engineering department meeting;
6. Responsible for submitting monthly work plan and certification materials;
7. On-site data management experience in large-scale projects of fire protection or mechanical and electrical engineering, preferably in Hong Kong, foreign or Huawei company project data management experience;
8. It is preferred to have a data certificate.
2. Budget Officer
1. Work experience of more than 2 years, college degree or above, gender requirement: male
1. Responsible for project cost budgeting, analysis, and control, participate in bidding, contract preparation and review, progress payment and design changes, visa review and settlement, and other overall process cost work;
2. Familiar with various pricing software and CAD software, be able to master the budget work of various majors and calculation of drawings, etc., and be familiar with engineering bidding, cost, quota system, and pricing specification of bill of quantities;
3. More than 1 year of work experience, male is required;
4. College degree or above, major in installation.